Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Find a Smile

The other day I heard Daniel laughing from the other room... He yelled for me and I came running with camera in hand! This is what I found:


New Moves from Halle Whittington on Vimeo.

Such a little ham!

And then the other morning I witnessed this:


Beatnick Jackson from Halle Whittington on Vimeo.

Our very own musician in the making.

Jackson's personality is coming alive more and more... This boy really knows how to put a smile on my face. Even after hours of tests, and being poked and maneuvered, I am amazed that he can still find a smile. He reminds me that no matter what we face from day to day, hope is only a smile away.

4 comments:

Anne-Therese said...

Ah...he is so cute!!! You captured some great moments! Love you guys!!!

Claire said...

Wow! He's getting so big! Thanks for sharing. Love the hair.

Outnumbered by 3 Stooges!! said...

good gravy that was cute, he is so funny!

Meghan Elaine said...

He is so precious! The first video had me cracking up...what a sweet boy you have.