Friday, March 21, 2008

First Smile


Sooo... Jackson smiled for the first time yesterday... at his toys! Yeah, that's right, not at mama who spends her every waking moment (which are quite plentiful these days) loving on her little man... My mom and I were on our way home from LA on the train and he was in his car seat. He stared at his toys very intently for awhile, then began to crack a smile that must've lasted for at least 5 solid minutes. It was the cutest thing I think I have ever seen! Only wish it was at me... I guess it's true what they say, "Boys love their toys!"

1 comment:

Fowler family said...

Hi,

I found your blog via widesmiles/cleft talk. I am a mom to 2 sons, both born with clefts. Your little Jackson is such a cutie! I remember those first smiles- they totally melt a momma's heart. And I remember both my boys being able to smile EXTRA wide/big since their cleft lips let them open up so much.

You'll miss that big, wide smile when it is gone, so take lots of pictures.

Good luck to you guys. Jackson is looking so good and it looks like the NAM is really bringing things together!